Animal Care FAQ
1) Animal care is my full time job! Your animals aren’t a part of my day, they ARE my day.
2) I offer overnight farm & house sits, drop-ins, and dog walks.
3) I am bonded & insured by Pet Sitters Associates, feel free to ask for more info! You can also look me up in their directory under my business name.
4) Many references available, just ask! You can also click here for testimonials.
5) I can offer peace of mind knowing you can count on me to reliably show up, take pride in my job, handle complex medical and behavioral needs, love your animals like crazy, send lots of photo updates, and leave you with a clean home, barn, or yard.
1. Check my availability & tell me about your animals. If it’s a match, I will hold those dates until the meet and greet. If you’d like, ask for my references!
2. Meet & Greet (free) - I will come to your house to meet you and your animals. Please walk me through the job so I can ask questions!
3. Agree to move forward with services!
4. You’ll hear from me the week before our booking to confirm details.
5. During your trip, you will hear from me when I arrive, at every visit (daily or at each drop in), and at the end of your trip. I’m big on photo updates!
6. Payment - On the last day of my visit you’ll get an invoice/request from my business Venmo account for my services (@serenityvalleypetfarmservices). I can also take payment by a check made out to Alexandra Scott.
$100/day house sit (1-4 days)
$85/day extended house sit (5+ days)
Plus $0.50/mile round trip outside of an 8 mile radius from my home
$120/day farm sit (1-4 days)
$100/day extended farm sit (5+ days)
Plus $0.50/mile round trip outside an 8 mile radius from my home
Care & Service Options:
Pet Drop-In, Dog Walk, or overnight House Sit
Potty & Play break
Poop pick-up, litter cleanup
Light watering, trash/recycling, mail check, etc
Livestock Drop-In or overnight Farm Sit
Do you have a farm job you need an extra hand with and don't see listed here? Reach out! Let's work something out!